PTCUL AE Recruitment 2017
PTCUL AE Recruitment 2017 has been broadcasted by the Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) posts are released to fill the 54 vacant posts. Applications are requested from the degree holders to apply for the job. Contenders have to submit the offline application form by download the application form through the official website before 16th January, 2017.
Applications received after the due date will be rejected. Applicants who want to get more detailed information about the PTCUL AE recruitment 2017 like educational requirement, experience, age limit, pay scale, selection process and many others have to scroll down the page and read the session furnished below by the sarkarinaukrikhabar.in team.
PTCUL AE Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited|
|Vacancies for||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)|
|No. of Opening||54|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Cease date for Applications||16th January, 2017|
Aspirants who possessed graduation degree in the relevant concern with at least 60% marks from the recognized university they may seek application for the job of Assistant Engineer.
Age of the aspirants is must above than 18 years and must below than 42 years to seek application for the job of Assistant Engineer.
Rs.15600-39,100 Grade Pay Rs.5400/- will be given as remuneration to the aspirants who get the job of AE.
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
Process to Apply for PTCUL AE Recruitment
- Contenders visit the official website of the Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited “http://www.ubter.in/”
- Then go to the “GROUP – C EXAMINATION” section from home page
- Click on the link “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER (TRAINEE) IN PTCUL, DOWNLOAD FULL ADV & APPLICATION FORM”
- Then you have to click “A.E (TRAINEE) RECRUITMENT IN POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION OF UTTARAKHAND LTD (PTCUL)” link
- Read the notice very carefully and if desire to apply then click “download Application form” and download the application form format
- Take print out of the form
- Fill the application form very carefully
- Affix the image & other required documents photocopy
- Enclose the form in an envelope and submit to the address mentioned in the official notice
16th January, 2017 will be the last date of submission of the application form.
Check About More Entrance Exams in India
|OUAT CET||HTET 2017|
|AKTU UPTU||VITEEE Online Registration|
|SRMJEEE Notification||UP BTC|
|CSIR UGC NET||AIPGMEE|