Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018:
Online Registration has been started against Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship from today onwards. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan offers Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS) Scholarship Scheme every year to the children of financially poor families. AMC Scholarship Apply Online Link is provided below. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is providing of Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Standard and aspirants pursuing Graduation, Post-Graduation with Sanskrit/Pali/ Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks and Ph.D. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit can apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018. This scheme is applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Tribes and Minority Groups or those families who are financially vulnerable.
Meritorious students can apply online for this Scholarship Scheme till 31st October, 2018. Government specially announced scholarships as per norms every year, where millions of students pursuing Metric, intermediate, graduations, under graduations get benefits in their studies. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship for Pre Metric, Post Metric and categories also.
|Courses Wise||Eligibility Norms|
|Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th||Must have passed the previous examination with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a compulsory/optional subject with minimum 60% marks|
|Graduation||Should have Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th class) level examination with minimum 60% marks or equal grade in overall subject|
|Post-Graduation||Must hold Graduation Degree with at-least 60% marks or equal grade in the aggregate|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Should have passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit with at-least 60% marks in the aggregate.|
Amount of Scholarship:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama||Rs. 250/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama||Rs. 300/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Shastri/Graduaton/B.A./B.A.(Hons.)||Rs. 400/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs. 500/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Rs. 1500/- p.m. +Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for two years.|
|Starting date of online registration||09-09-2018|
|Closing date of online registration||31-10-2018|
|Starting date of submission of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Form||09-09-2018|
|Closing date of online application||09-11-2018|
How to Apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
- You need to visit the official website of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
- Then search the official advertisement notice regarding scholarship from the home page or click on “Guidelines for Online Scholarship”
- Choose the registration link of the scholarship and read the information available on the site carefully up to the end.
- To apply for the scholarship if you find you are eligible to fill the application for the scholarship
- Click the link ‘Edit Campus / Institution / College / School Registration Form’ and fill the application appear on the screen with correct and accurate information as demanded in the form
- Then click on “Student Login for Online Scholarship Application“
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for future use.
Direct Links to Download Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 Notification