RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card
RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card 2018 is going to be out by RRB Ahmedabad very soon for exam of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)/ Technician & Group D Posts. Those candidates who are able to submit their application form on time can download their RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card 2018 For ALP/Tech & Group D. Tentatively exam will be held in the month of July/August. To get more details related to this notice you can go to the below section.
RRB Ahmedabad ALP/Technician & Group D Admit Card 2018:
Dear candidates recently RRB Ahmedabad has invited application form to fill 6251 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)/Technician & Group D Posts. Selection will be done on the basis of written exam. As per latest information RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be issued online before 10-15 days of the exam. As soon as the admit card is released we will update the link first on this page. So keep visiting this page to download your RRB ALP/Technician & Group D Admit Card 2018.
RRB Ahmedabad ALP/Technician & Group D 2018 Exam Overview
|Name of organization||RRB Ahmedabad|
|Name of Post||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)/ Technician & Group D|
|Admit Card Status||To Release Soon|
How To Download RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card?
Candidates you can download admit card via online mode, link will be available on the official website, we will update that link on this page as soon as it will be issued. Below we have given steps that will help you to download your admit card from website, please check.
- First visit the official portal that is www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Now on the homepage look for the link ALP/Technician & Group D Admit card.
- Press on the link and wait for the window to get open.
- Now fill the details asked in it and press submit.
- Here is your admit card on your screen, you can now save it and take printout of it to give exam.
To Download Admit Card: Press Here
Documents To Carry Along With Admit Card
Along with admit card candidates have to bring valid photo ID proof as listed under:
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card etc. in ORIGINAL to the examination hall, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT / PET / Document Verification (as applicable)
Note: For More Details you can go through the official website