RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Junior Assistant Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018 will be available soon on their official website. Here on this page we provide the information regarding how to download the admit card and examination pattern of Indian RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. The RSMSSB Junior Assistant Exam 2018, which will be conduct on “given below” Stay connected with our web portal to get regular update RSMSSB Junior Assistant 2018
RSMSSB Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018
You can also download the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 by follow the below given steps in this page. From this page of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in you get the full details about the RSMSSB Junior Assistant Call Latter 2018 so candidates need to check the below section of this page.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant|
|Admit Card Release Date||7 Days before the exam|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
The Exam pattern Will be Follows as:
- The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Conducted of Two Phase, Phase I & Phase II.
- The Questions Paper Will be of Phase I 200 Questions/Marks.
- The Time Duration of Phase I for Each Part Will be 03 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- The Exam Question Paper Will be of 10+2 Based.
How to Download Admit Card
- To get the admit card you have to rush to the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) i.e http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then the official portal will display
- Now select the notification regarding RSMSSB Junior Assistant Call Letter 2018
- Enter the necessary details
- Now click the admit card link and enter the details such as registration number, roll number, date of birth and password
- Click login option and your admit card will appears on the screen of the PC
- Give print command and click print option. If printer is not available give print command change print option into PDF and click save option.
Important Exam Date
- G Exam Date – 12.08.2018 (Sunday) (08:00 TO 11:00 & 02:00 TO 05:00)
- H – M Exam Date – 19.08.2018 (Sunday)(08:00 TO 11:00 & 02:00 TO 05:00)
- N – R Exam Date – 09.09.2018 (Sunday)(08:00 TO 11:00 & 02:00 TO 05:00)
- S – Z Exam Date – 16.09.2018 (Sunday)(08:00 TO 11:00 & 02:00 TO 05:00)