RSMSSB Recruitment 2018:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RMSMSB) is going through recruitment to fill 1085 Stenographer Posts recruit dedicated and hardworking personnel The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is inviting RSMSSB Online Application Form from willing and interested applicants. Therefore, by filling the application form by the last date August 2018, candidates can apply against RSMSSB Vacancies 2018.
RSMSSB Notification 2018 – 19
Appellants who have desire to apply and want to get more information about the RSMSS Notifcation 2018 & its related details such as educational requirement, experience required, age limit, pay scale, last date etc., must read the below given session till the end which is specially created to provide the necessary details to our website viewers.
|Association Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RMSMSB)|
|No. of Opening||1085|
|Hiring Process||Interview/written exam|
|Last Date||August, 2018|
Candidates should have passed Degree, Diploma.
Other posts – wise education qualification details go to official notification
Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
General/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 450/-
OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 350/-
SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Application Fee Rs. 250/-
Candidates will be selected Based on Exam.
How to Apply
- Candidates first visit the official link that is sso.rajasthan.gov.in to apply online against RSMSSB Direct Recruitment.
- Read the information carefully and click on “Apply Online“, registered candidates can login with digital identity and password.
- Hit the “Register” link if you are a new user and complete the registration and hit on “Submit”.
- After registration, sign in with registered number and password
- Fill all the details in the application and upload the photo, application with the signature.
- Preview the online application form and read the information presented carefully and submit the form.
- Application fee should be paid through online and then, without submitting the form successfully, submits form, will not be accepted.
- After all, print applications for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th July 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application:- Month of August 2018.