SBI PO Admit Card 2018
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 has been released by the State Bank of India for the applicants who applied for the PO job & want to give the exam. The Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview will be held on 24th September 2018 to 12th October 2018. Applicants should download the admit card from the official site of the organization.
Those applicants who don’t have PO admit card is not allowed to enter in the exam hall. Aspirants must know that admit card contain all the information related to the exam such as place of examination hall, date of exam, time of exam start, time of entrance in the examination hall and personal information so prior to download check all the details.
Applicants admit card is a very necessary document to give the exam. For more details about the admit card applicant need to read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is specially designed by the sarkarinaukrikhabar.in team to provide the details.
SBI PO Admit Card Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of exam||Main exam of SBI PO recruitment|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24th September 2018 to 12th October 2018|
Check More Similar Links You Would Like
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018
Contenders can download the admit card by follow these simple steps which are given below:
- First of all those contenders who seek application for the job & want to give the main exam need to visit the official site of the organization which is “www.sbi.co.in”
- Then go to the career option. And find the official notice regarding “download SBI PO main admit card”
- Follow up the link and fill the required details such as date of birth, password, registration ID and other details.
- After that press submit button to submit the detail and the admit card will display on your computer screen
- Check the personal information, Download the admit card and save it
- Now at last take print out of the admit card for further use.
Download Here>>SBI PO Admit Card 2018 (Available Now)
|1||On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||21st April 2018 to 13th May 2018|
|2||Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||21st April 2018 to 13th May 2018|
|3||Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||18th June Onwards|
|4||Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||1st, 7th & 8th July 2018|
|5||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||16th July 2018|
|6||Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||20th July 2018|
|7||Conduct of Online Examination – Main||4th August 2018|
|8||Result of Online Examination – Main||20th August 2018|
|9||Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||1st September 2018|
|10||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24th September 2018 to 12th October 2018|
|11||Declaration of Final Result||1st November 2018|
Note: To know download the admit card you may visit the official site of the organization