SPDC Scholarship 2016:
SPDC Scholarship 2016 is started by The Government of India for the eligible students in India. Contenders who are seeking for admissions in Undergraduate, Professional courses in the different fields such as Engineering / Architecture / Technology, Humanities / Liberal Arts, Commerce can apply against this Scholarship notice.
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria for SPDC Scholarship Programs can apply online by submitting the application form on or before the last date stated below. You may acquire all details concerning with this such as Essential Qualification, Method of Appointment, Steps to apply etc from this page which is organized by the troop of sscguru. Before applying for aforesaid program, applicants are advised to go through the below content cautiously.
Students who are selected can get the Institutional Economic Cost (IEC) 75% through this scholarship or he can also get US $ 4,000, per annum. It also include the Tuition fee, Hostel fee and other institutional charges in this scholarship for the selected students but in these sceam food charges are not included.
Candidates must have completed Class XII exam or its equivalent with at least 60% marks from a recognized board or institute.
Candidates willing to get this scholarship must fulfill age criteria which is lie between 17 to 21 years.
Monthly family income of the students should be less then US$ 2250. This limitation is given only for those students who are Non-Resident Indians.
Selection will be made on the basis of merit list which is created by the organization.
How to apply for SPDC scholarship:
- First of all students should visit the official site of organisation.
- Find the appropriate link and download the application form by clicking on it.
- Fill all the appropriate information in correct manner and check it again.
- Application completed in all respect should be attach with the all the relevant documents such in regard of the qualification, age, caste and income.
- At last send it to the postal address which is given below
“The Project Manager (SPDC),
Placement & Secondment Division
EdCIL (India) Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Ed.CIL House-18-A, Sector-16-A
NOIDA – 201 301, UP, (India)”
- Last date to send application: June 2015 (tentative)
- Merit list will be available in: June 2015 (tentative)
- Students joining institutes: July/ August 2015 (tentative)
Note: You may check the official link.