SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2017
SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2017 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission. Applications are invited to fill the 8300 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff in different regions. Matriculation passed appliers may seek online application form through the official web portal of the organization before the last date of submission which is 30th January, 2017.
Read the next segment of the page to know detailed information related to SSC Multi Tasking Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and many more which is specially designed by the sarkarinaukrikhabar.in team for the visitors of the website.
SSC Multitasking Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancies for||Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Opening||8300|
|Hiring Process||Written examination|
|Cease date for Applications||30th January, 2017|
Region and no of posts
|Region||No of Posts|
Candidates have to possess matriculation from the recognized state or centre board are eligible to seek application for the job of MTS post.
|Latest Jobs After 10th||Latest Jobs After 12th|
18-25 years candidates are eligible to apply for the job of MTS. Relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the norms of the government which is mentioned in the official notice in detail.
Rs. 5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/ will be given to the contenders as salary who appoint as MTS by the organization.
Selection of the candidates is to be made on the basis of the written examination which is to be held by the SSC as per the schedule.
|SC/ST/ All Women candidates/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen||No fee|
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Process to Apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment
- Logon to the official website of the staff selection commission which is “ssc.nic.in”
- From home page go to the official notice appropriate link from latest news section
- After that click on the selected link
- Read the notice up to the end very carefully
- If you think you are eligible application form filling procedure is given in the PDF read it carefully and go to the link mentioned in it
- Then Click on the Apply option and the application form will display on the screen
- Fill the form with the complete and correct information
- Upload your recent passport size scanned image and signature
- Take a review of the dully field details
- Submit the application form after filling the form.
- Take the print out of the application form at last and kept it for the use in the future selection process.
30th January, 2017 will be the last date of application submission
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Related Information
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC Exam Claendar||IBPS Calendar|
|SSC Exam Books||SSC Interview Question & Answers|
|SSC CGL Notification||SSC FCI Notification|
|SSC JE Notification||SSC Stenographer|
|SSC MTS Notification||SSC CPO Recruitment|