TANUVAS Recruitment 2015:
A job advertisement regarding TANUVAS Recruitment 2015 has been advertised by Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. TANUVAS applications are invited from the capable and career oriented aspirants to hire them for 80 Posts.
Hare the organisation have 80 various posts in different fields. Candidates, who are willing to grow their career in Government sector, and want to apply for TANUVAS vacancy 2015, must send the prescribed formatted application latter on or before the last date.
Remaining information about TANUVAS Recruitment 2015 Notification like eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, and process to apply etc is well framed below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
TANUVAS Advertisement 2015
|Association Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|No. of Opening||79|
|Hiring Process||Written Test/ Skill Test and Interview|
|Minimum Education||12th/ HSC/ SSLC/ ITI Certificate /Diploma|
|Cease date for Applications||16th September 2015|
Position and no of posts:
|Position||No of Posts|
|Electrician Grade II||06|
|Wireman Grade II||05|
|Boiler Man Grade II||02|
|Assistant Draughtsman (Civil)||01|
|Draughting Officer Grade II||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
Educational Qualification for TANUVAS jobs 2015:
Applicants, who are going to apply for above stated posts at TANUVAS Jobs, must have passed H.S.C (10+2) / Post-graduate degree or its equivalent qualification from the recognized Board or Institution and having diploma or certificate in relevant trade.
|Category||Max Age In Years|
|MBC / DC / BC & BC Muslims||32|
|SC Arunthathiyas & ST||35|
|Posts||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Boiler man Grade-II|
|Assistant Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Draughting Officer Grade-III||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.12,000||Rs.1,800|
Process of selecting candidates for above stated posts will be based on following process as per posts as shown below:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Unreserved category applicants should need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category appliers should pay Rs. 250/- as a processing fee.
- Fee will be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chennai
Process to apply for TANUVAS career 2015:
For Junior Research Fellow post:
- The candidates, who find themselves eligible for posts, may attend Walk-in interview for a written examination which is going to be held by organization on 15th September 2015 at 10.00am.
- Aspirants may download format of application from official site and fill it with all relevant details and bring it at time of interview.
- The candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along with application, original documents/testimonials such as qualification, age, certificate, experience certificates and photocopies of same and 2 passport size photographs at time of interview. The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below:
“The Vaccine Research centre – Viral Vaccines,
Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS,
Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051”
For all other posts:
- Willing applicants must visit the official website of organization that is www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in
- Then, hit “TANUVAS-Recruitment” link and press on “The details on number of posts, scale of pay and qualification as per the Regulations of the University for recruitment to the called posts” link.
- Now, download format of application form and must fill it with desired information.
- After that, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs and send it to the below address within given time period.
“To office of Registrar,
Tamilnadu Veterinary and
Animal Sciences University
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600 051”
- For all other posts Last Date for receipt of application: 16th September 2015
- For Junior Research Fellow walk in date: 15th September 2015 at 10.00am.