Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment 2017 has been released by the association for the 150 vacant posts of Vedapandit. Aspirants have to seek application form by download the form from the official website. Last date of application submission is 9th December, 2016.
Appliers have to submit the application form prior the last date along with the photo copies of the certificates. To get detailed information regarding the Vedapandit recruitment and relevant details such as educational requirement, experience required, age limit, pay scale, applying procedure, important dates etc read the content explained under which is specially designed by the team of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Recruitment Advertisement 2017
|Association Name||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|No. of Opening||150|
|Cease date for Applications||9th December, 2016|
To seek application for the job of Vedapandit aspirants must have Kramanta in Rig Vedam / Krishna yajur vedam / Sukhla yajur vedam, Rahasyntham in Sama veda, Samhitha in Atharvana Vedam.
Rs.16158 will be given to the appliers who will select for the job of Vedapandit by the management authority of the organization.
Selection of the aspirants is made on the basis of the interview and Document Verification which is held by the organization.
Process to Apply
- Visit the official website of the organization to apply for the job which is “www.tirumala.org”
- Now you have to search the official notice of the recruitment of the Vedapandit post
- Click on the appropriate link and read the details very carefully
- Download the application form format
- Fill the application form with complete and appropriate details as demanded in the form
- Attach the passport size photograph on the form on the given place
- Attach the necessary documents along with the form
- Thereafter you need to enclose the form in an envelope
- Mention the name of the post on the top of envelope “applying for the post of …….”
- Then you have to submit it to the address mentioned below.
“Assistant Executive Officer,
S.V.I. of Higher Vedic Studies,
SVETA Building, Chandragiri Road,
Tirupati – 517502, Andhra Pradesh”
Last date of application submission: 9th December, 2016
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|How to Get Colour Voter ID Card||How to Book LPG Cylinder Online|