TNPSC Civil Services Exam-II Notification 2018:
Dear job seekers Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published a job advertisement titled as TNPSC Civil Services Exam-II Notification 2018. Candidates have to glance below to get full information about this job. Online applications are invited from well skilled and dynamic applicants for filling 1199 posts of Group II (Revenue Assistant, Executive Officer, Audit Assistant, Inspector, Supervisor, Section Officer, Sub Registrar, Probation Officer) Vacancy. Job appliers who are seeking for job in govt. sector they must apply for this job and make your career bright. Job seekers must check all the details before apply for application form.
Interested and deserving job seekers who possess Bachelor degree are eligible to apply for the job can apply through official website. TNPSC Civil Services Exam-II Online Application Forms 2018 are available on the site till 9th September, 2018. Fill the application prior the last date after collecting the detailed information.
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Required qualification||Given Below|
|Last Date||09th Sep 2018|
A degree of B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., of any University or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission/A degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or B.O.L., of Annamalai University or B.B.A., of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M., or B.Litt., of Bharathiyar University. For other vacancies please check official notification
|Preliminary Examination Fee||100|
|Main Written Examination Fee||150|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||nil|
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to http://www.tnpscexams.in/
- Read the full notification carefully and also satisfy all the eligibility norms
- After reading the notification you have to hit on TNPSC Apply Online tab
- TNPSC Application Form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the Application form with all the asked details.
- Also you have to upload relevant images of documents/ testimonials along with recent passport size photograph and signature
- At last, you have to hit on submit tab and also take print of the TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Application Form for future references.
- Online application begins – 10th August 2018
- Last date for online application – 9th September 2018
- Last date for fee payment – 11th September 2018
- Preliminary Exam – 11th November 2018, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM