TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has been released with 158 Forest Apprentice vacancies. Apply Online Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Application Form for 158 Forest Apprentice Posts through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The department will end online application process for its TNPSC Vacancies 2018 at 1st Aug, 2018 via asrlm.assam.gov.in. Hence, candidates are highly recommended to submit their genuinely filled TNPSC Application Form 2018. Read the below given content very carefully to know more like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links check below. Candidates have to check below mentioned details and acquire complete details of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 that is provided by the team members of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in
Brief Information of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Forest Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||158|
|Last Date||1st August, 2018|
Forest Apprentice (Post Code No. 1652) – 148 Posts
Forest Apprentice (Post Code No. 1652) (SC applicants only) – 10 Posts
Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
Minimum age of the appellants is 18 years and maximum age is 30 years to seek application for the job of trade apprentice.
Selection will be made on the Written Exam
Registration Fee (For One-Time Registration): 150/-Examination Fee: 100/-
How to Apply
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Now the Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen against TNPSC.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all required details without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned documents, signature and photographs along with application.
- Check all the details and submit the application form.
- Aspirants need to take printout of the application form for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 9th July 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online: 01st August, 2018
Note:- For more details on this exam you can go through the official link