TPSC Syllabus 2018
Tripura Public Service Commission has released as TPSC Syllabus 2018 for those candidates who will take part in an exam to fill 409 JMO/GDMO Bharti . Applicants who are looking for JMO, GDMO Exam Syllabus along With Updated Pattern they can easily get from here. To know more details related to TPSC Syllabus you are advised to check the below information.
TPSC 409 JMO/GDMO Exam pattern and Syllabus 2018
Updated on 21.06.2018:- Tripura Public Service Commission JMO/GDMO Updated Syllabus and paper pattern is available now . You can get the TPSC Junior Medical Officer JMO / GDMO Syllabus from the official site. TPSC Syllabus mainly contains the topics which are going to come in an exam .Exam will comprise three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Exam (Multiple Choice Type), (ii) Main Exam (Conventional Type) and (iii) Viva-voce.
Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC Syllabus details:
|Board of Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC|
|Name of Exam||Junior Medical Officer (JMO) Or General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|No of Vacancy||409 Posts|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
Read: Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
- Merit List
Syllabus for TPSC Junior Medical Officer JMO & GDMO 2018
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Aptitude
- Language Related
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society.
- Questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person.
- Test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations/Institutions etc.
In addition to the testing understanding and comprehension of the Hindi Language, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
- Syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types.
- A test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
Read: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Read: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
Syllabus for Aptitude
Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fractions, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Ratio and proportions, Average, HCF & LCM, Problems on Ages, Mixtures & Allegations, Time and Work, Simple & Compound Interest, Time and Distance, Data Interpretation etc.
Syllabus for English
Verb, Articles, Tenses, Error Correction, Adverb, Fill in the Blank, Comprehension, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Rearrangement, Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Grammar.
|Objective||Academic Record and Research Performance||50||100|
|Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills||30|
- For every correct answer, marks will be awarded depending upon the subject .
- There is a negative marking of one fourth (25%) of marks for every incorrect answer..
- Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of 100 marks.
- No negative marking.
- Duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- Question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
Interview / Viva Voce for TPSC JMO / GDMO
Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination plus in the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Test.
To get more details you need to check official Site