TSPSC Bill Collector Syllabus 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Bill Collector Syllabus 2018 has been released by the TSPSC for those donors who have applied for recruitment and the TSPSC seeks the post of Bill Collector post
To sustain in this heavy competition and achieve success, Preparation is the major aspect for the MP Vyapam applicants. If you are searching for Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus and Exam pattern, then there is no longer to search anywhere. Because our team is continuously working to help the desirable aspirants like you. You can get the idea by it for how you will be prepared for this examination, standard of examination and you can easily points out your negative or minus points when you will face the original one in the examination centers.
|Name of the Corporation||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)|
|Vacancy Name||Bill Collector|
|No of Available Posts||126 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||27th July 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||10th August 2018|
|GHMC Bill Collector Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Interview|
GHMC Bill Collector Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||No of Questions||Duration of the Test|
|1||Telangana Movement||20||20||120 min|
|4.||Arithmetic, Computer Knowledge||30||30|
Download GHMC Bill Collector Complete Syllabus
- Mood & Voice
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Spelling Mistake Detection
- Interrogative Sentence
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Adjective & Degree (Positive. Comparative & superlative)
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spotting of Error in a Sentence.
Click Here: TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018
Click Here: TSPSC Bill Collector Admit Card 2018
- Concepts of Hardware and Software
- MS Office
- Concept of Computing
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Components of Computer System
- Data and Information
- Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
- Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System, Government, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Statement — Arguments and Assumptions
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram
- Similarities and Differences
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Simple Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Height and Distance.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Surds and Indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Races and Games.
- Stocks and Share.
- Chain Rule.