UP Asha recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Medical and Health Family Welfare Department recently released a job notification for the Recruitment of 6600 UP Asha Vacancy in 2016 to fill the vacant post. Chief Secretary of Chikitsa Swasthya avam parivar kalian vibhag published the official notification 2505/5-10-15-9(120)/13 regarding Asha recruitment. It’s expected that district wise notification for filling posts of urban Asha (accredited social health activist) will be published within this month. Candidates those are waiting for this recruitment can fill application form according to their eligibility criteria. Total no of Posts are 6660 involving various categories. Swasthya vibhag published the alert on 1 January 2016. These asha will do work in slum in urban area.
UP Asha (About Accredited Social Health Activist)
These asha will be appointed under the NHM / NRHM national health mission scheme. Govt. started filling vacancy for the Asha in rural areas from 23 august 2005. In 2013-14 government recruited asha for urban areas also. Now government will re recruit asha vacancy for urban area / shahri kshetra. One of the key components of the National Rural Health Mission is to provide every village in the country with a trained female community health activist ASHA or Accredited Social Health Activist. Selected from the village itself and accountable to it, the ASHA will be trained to work as an interface between the community and the public health system. Total no of vacancies are 6660 including various categories. Swasthya vibhag published the notification on 1 January 2016. These asha will do work in slum in urban area. These asha will do as a coordinator between urban health center and slum areas. Currently 1 lakh 40 thousand asha now working for health Department of Up, 1 asha will be appointed for 200 to 500 homes, 2 asha will be appointed for 501 to 1000 homes, 3 asha will be appointed for 1001 to 1500 home, and 4 asha will be appointe for more than 1501 homes.
Key Points for Asha
- Asha should be educated women.
- ASHA must primarily be a woman resident of the village married/ widowed/ divorced, preferably in the age group of 25 to 45 years.
- Asha will get incentive on the basis of performance performed by them. Empowered with knowledge and a drug-kit to deliver first-contact healthcare, every ASHA is expected to be a fountainhead of community participation in public health programmes in her village.
- She would be a promoter of good health practice.
- ASHA will mobilise the community and facilitate them in accessing health and health related services available at the Anganwadi/sub-centre/primary health centers, such as immunisation, Ante Natal Check-up (ANC), Post Natal Check-up supplementary nutrition, sanitation and other services being provided by the government.
Asha will be appointed on following basis:
- 200-500 homes – 1 asha
- 501-1000 homes – 2 asha
- 1001- 1500 homes – 3 asha
- 1501 to 2000 homes – 4 asha
Those want to apply for Asha must be 10th class from any board with good Academic record.
Candidate will be selected on merit basis of marks obtain in 10th class.
Selected candidates will get 400 for care for the each pregnant women & pregnancy delivery in community health centre.
How to apply
All eligible candidates those want to grab this opportunity may fill application form at the nearest community health centre by the help for the ANM
Open Official Notification get more information Applicant go to the official web site and check other details.
Read More Posts Here:
|How to Book Online LPG Cylinder||How to Get your Dream Job?|
|Apply Online For Caste Certificate||Personality Development Tips|
|Apply Online for Income Certificate||How to Prepare for Written Test|