UP ITI Merit List
UP ITI Merit List 2018 has been released on the official portal of the Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who applied for the admission in ITI course in the trade of Ashulipi hindi, Computer operator and programming assistant, Cutting and swing, Drafts man, Dress making, Electrician, Electronics mechanic, Engineering dra
UP ITI Merit List 2018
Every year huge number of candidates from all over India takes part in UPITI NCVT SCVT Courses Exam, All those contenders who are searching for UP ITI Merit List 2018 they can easily get from here. To get more details regarding UP ITI Seat Allotment – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th list you are advised to check the below information. Total 1,10,000 candidates have got govt. ITI seat. You can take admission in the respected college till 25.06.2018
UPITI NCVT SCVT Courses Merit List
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has issued Notification for admission to Govt.-aided organization and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2018 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Seat Allocation will be based on Merit List. After selection students get an admission to NCVT & SCVT Courses under various Trades.
UP ITI Merit List 2018 details:
|Organization Name||Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, UP|
|Course Name||UPITI NCVT SCVT Courses|
|Category||1st 2nd 3rd 4th merit List|
|State ITI||Private Institutions|
|No. of Seats||1.16 Lacks (10% Seats Increases After Opening The 14 New Institutes)|
- In the ITI Institutes 70% seats will be reserved for SC/ ST Trainee
- 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee.
- Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%), Ex Serviceman (05%), PH Candidates (03%) & Female Candidates (20%).
- These Reservations will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
- These Marks will be provided for state level Sportsperson (3 Marks), Industrial Workers or Candidates suggest by Industry (5 Marks)
- 5 Marks will be provided to the dependants son, Unmarried or widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
- Admission will be provided under both (NCVT) & (SCVT).
- Applicants will be provided admission for Group A & B Courses, Engineering & Non Engineering Courses with Technical & Non Technical Courses.
- Choose Maximum 10 Courses in 6 Institutes according to their Educational Qualification.
Seat Allocation Method 2018:-
- Separate UP ITI Merit List will be prepared according to Essential Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses.
- According to the New planning & to given chance, Preference for Local youth, Total Seats of a District will be pooled in 4 Parts.
- Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
- of Seats will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
- First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
- Applicants may give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts.
- Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
- District Level Merit List will be prepared then.
- Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First.
- If Seat allocate for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
- There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable.
- In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
- In First Round Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- If a candidate doesn’t take admission in given period of time, then His Allocation will be cancelled & He will be kept out of Next Process.
Second Round (Up gradation List):-
- Candidates will be separated who has not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- Allocation Process than apply for Remaining Seats.
- Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- Second List will be shown on website
- Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No.
- Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to upgradation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade
- You have to complete the Admission Process but they need not to submit Application Fee.
- Candidates, who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
- Applicants will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats
- Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website
- Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t to give Option, then he will be chosen seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection procedure will be finished in 04 Days
- Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will be invited on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied previously, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to confirm their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- Process will be finished District wise within 04 Days
- Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.
|First Round Allotment Result||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date of reporting in ITI for admission||25 Jun 2018|
To get more details you need to go through the official Site
Check More Related Information You Would Like
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Check Online Result – Step by Step|