UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2018
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPBPB) announced the 3638 vacant posts of Jail Warder (बंदी रक्षक). Application forms are invited from the 12th passed students who wish to join UP Police Department. Online application form filling procedure will commence from July, 2018 and will close on “updated soon”. To collect the details which are necessary to know to apply for the recruitment you may read the further session of the page or official notification which is available on the site (Link given below also).
UP Police Bharti 2018
Uttar Pradesh Police has been released an official notification for the UP Police Jail Warder 3638 (बंदी रक्षक) Posts on the official web portal. All interested and eligible applicants can apply through online mode on their official website which is; prpb.gov.in. UP Police Announced has the official notification for 3638 Jail Warder (बंदी रक्षक) vacancies. Candidates can apply online before last date.
UP Police Recruitment Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPBPB)|
|Vacancies for||Jail Warder|
|No. of Opening||3638|
|Cease date for Applications||Updated Soon|
Details of Vacancy
Total 3638 Posts
- Jail Warder (Male) : 3012 Posts
- Jail Warder (Female) : 626 Posts
High School (10th) & Intermediate (12th) passed from UP Board of High school & Intermediate Education or any equivalent Qualification from recognized Board/ University.
Jail Warder (Male)
18 Years to 22 Years (Candidate will not born before 02 July, 1994 & after 01 July, 1998).
Jail Warder (Female)
18 Years to 25 Years (Candidate will not born before 02 July, 1991 & after 01 July, 1998).
Pay Band Rs. 5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay 2,000/-
All candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through E-challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment
- Open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPBPB)
- From home page search “Jail Warder Recruitment”
- Read the details and click the appropriate link to seek online application
- Fill the online application form and upload the necessary documents & image
- Submit the application form and deposit the application fee
- At last, take print out of the form for further use.
- Dates for Online Application: Available from July 2018
- Last Date for Fee Submission: Available Soon
- Last Date for Submit Filled Application Form: Available Soon