UP Scholarships 2018
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Scholarships 2018 -19 is available now!!!!! Contenders meeting the requirements are suggested to apply now for UP Scholarship 2018 on or before the last date which is 31 August 2018. UP Scholarship 2018 – 19 has been announced the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department. Students here are the good opportunity for you all, if you are pursuing your studies from UP state.
Scholarship opportunity is available @ scholarship.up.nic.in for the Pre Matric scheme, Matric scheme and Post Matric students. Contenders can fill UP Scholarship Online Correction Form for Pre Matric Scheme from 11 to 20 October 2018 and for post matric scheme from 21 October to 1 November 2018. Appellants who are interested in applying have to go to the official website of the organization. Commencing date and closing date will be disclosed soon. For more details relates to UP Scholarship 2018 -19 such as how to apply, eligibility criteria, documents required and many other details please read the below given session up to the end point of the page till the end.
UP Scholarship 2018 List
List of UP Scholarships provided by UP State Government
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- UPTU Scholarships
- UP NTSE Scholarship
- UPSTSE Scholarship
UP Scholarships Amount
UP Pre Matric Scholarship Amount
|Class||Monthly Scholarship Amount (In Rs.)||Annual Scholarship Amount (In Rs.)|
|Class I to V||25||300|
|Class VI to VIII||40||480|
|Class IX & X||60||720|
UP Post Matric Scholarship Amount
|Group||Monthly Scholarship Amount (In Rs.)|
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria is different for pre matric and post matric scholarships:
1.For Pre Matric Scholarship
- Eligibility: The student must be studying in between Class I to X (inclusive) in government or government recognized school of Uttar Pradesh.
- Annual Income: The sum of all income sources of the family of the student must be less than Rs.2,00,000 for all categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ General).
- For Post Matic Scholarship
- Eligibility: The student must have passed 12th class and the institute in which he/she seeks scholarship must be listed at the UP Scholarship Portal.
- Annual Income: The annual income of the family of the student must not exceed Rs.2,00,000 for all categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ General).
How to Apply for UP Scholarships
- First of all Applicants need to the Official Website of the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department which is “www.scholarship.up.nic.in”
- Then the you have to go to the latest news option and you have to click on the appropriate link
- Then online form will be open and read the carefully “UP Scholarships Form”
- Now, use your Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Student Login details to renew your उत्तर प्रदेश स्कालरशिप and UP Scholarship Login.
- After that you will get a registration id number, take a printout of registration page.
- Fill all required details properly in application form
- Upload you photo graph in prescribed dimension.
- Submit the form. After that you have to take a print out of form for further use.
UP Scholarship Dates
UP Scholarship Dates
|Application Form Begins||July 2018|
|Application Form Ends||September 2018|
|Deposition of Hard Copy of the Application Form||Within 6 Working Days of Filling October 2018|
|Last Date to Deposit Corrected Application Form||Within 3 Working Days of Correction Until November 2018|
|Disbursement of Scholarship||December 2018|