Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has begin the registration and choice filling process of UPSEE 2018 counselling. All those who are going to take part in 1st/2nd/3rd Round) Schedule for UPSEE counseling they can go through the complete details about UPSEE Counselling 2018.
UPSEE 1st/2nd/3rd Round) Schedule Counselling 2018
You now register and fill their preferred choices of colleges and courses till June 29, 2018, UPSEE counselling is being conducted in three rounds in online mode for candidates who qualify in the entrance exam, You have to register for UPSEE counselling 2018, upload requisite documents, pay the fee and get their documents verified at the time of counselling.
UPSEE Counselling 2018 details:
|Organization Name||Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)|
|Announcement type||UPSEE counseling|
|Registration has been done till||June 29, 2018|
UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2018
Step 1 – Registration, document uploading & Payment of counselling fee:
- You have to register by using their UPSEE roll number, application number, name, father’s name and date of birth.
- Once registered, You will be required to fill the needed information
- Pay the specified counselling fee in online mode via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
UPSEE counselling fee
|1||General & OBC candidates||Rs 20,000|
|2||SC & ST candidates||Rs 12,000|
Step 2 – Document verification:
List of documents required:
- UPSEE Admit Card
- UPSEE Rank Card
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/ her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
- Other Documents required (only if applicable)
- After document verification, candidates will be given a One-time-password (OTP) to log in for choice filling
Step 3 – Filling of choices:
Step 4 – Seat allotment result:
Step 5 – Seat Confirmation or Online willingness by the candidates:
- Freeze –Choose to freeze their seat allotted if they are satisfied.
- Float – You can hold on to the seat allotted and ask for upgradation in this case.
- Withdrawal –You can leave the seat allotted and can choose to not participate in the further admission procedure.
Step 6 – Physical Reporting at the college:
|Registration, payment of registration fee, uploading of documents – Round 1||June 25 to 29, 2018|
|Document Verification – Round 1||June 26 to 30, 2018|
|Choice locking – Round 1||June 26 to July 1, 2018|
|Seat allocation result – Round 1||July 2, 2018|
|Seat Confirmation – Round 1||July 2 to 5, 2018|
|Registration, payment of registration fee, uploading of documents– Round 2||July 6 to 7, 2018|
|Document Verification – Round 2||July 7 to 8, 2018|
|Choice filling and locking – Round 2||July 7 to 9, 2018|
|Seat allocation result – Round 2||July 10, 2018|
|Seat Confirmation – Round 2||July 10 to 12, 2018|
|Registration, payment of registration fee, uploading of documents – Round 3||July 13 to 14, 2018|
|Document Verification – Round 3||July 14 to 15, 2018|
|Choice filling and locking – Round 3||July 14 to 16, 2018|
|Seat allocation result – Round 3||July 17, 2018|
|Seat Confirmation – Round 3||July 17 to 19, 2018|
|Physical reporting at colleges||July 20 to 23, 2018|
To get more details you need to check official Site
Read about more entrance exam in India