UPTET Application Form 2019:
UPTET Application Form 2019 will announce by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board. Every year the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test will be held to check the eligibility of teachers for the appointment. In 2018, the examination will be held on November 4, 2018. Applicants who submit the Application before 04.10.2018 only their UPTET Form Online will be taken into accountability. Interested contenders who wish to give the examination can collect the related details regarding the exam from our web portal. To seek application you have to fill online application form through official website on or before last date. On this page below we provide the details such as how to apply, who can apply, application fee to pay by the appellants and many other related information, please have a look on below given session.
|Name Of The Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Post Name(s)||Primary And Upper Primary Level Teachers|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Name Of The Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Date||November 4, 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|UPTET Official Website||upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination.
- The Examination will consist of Paper I & Paper II.
- For primary level (from class I-V): The paper-1 will be conducted.
- For classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level): The question paper-II will be conducted.
|Subjects||MCQ’s||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||
|Language I ( compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II ( compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher||60||60|
|(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)||60||60|
UPTET 2019 Eligibility Certificate
- UPTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for 5 years.
- Those candidates who qualify in UPTET, and want to apply for the teaching post in schools of Uttar Pradesh, can apply by providing the eligibility certificate.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.400/- and Rs.5/- as an Examination Fee.
- SC/ ST Category: Rs.200/-
- PH: Nil
How to Apply
- Appellants who are interested in applying need to rush to the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board at “www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in”
- After that from the page you have to click on the link of UPTET 2018
- This will lead to open the PDF file on the screen of the PC
- Read the notice very carefully up to the end and click on the link of Apply Online
- Now enter all the correct details as asked on the screen
- Upload the image & signature in JPEG form
- Submit the form by press submit option and pay your application fee as per your category
- Then take the hard copy of it for future use by give print command
- UPTET application starts: September 18, 2018
- UPTET application ends: October 4, 2018
- Last date for fee submission: October 5, 2018
- Last date for UPTET application submission: October 6, 2018
- UPTET Admit card release: October 18, 2018
- UPTET exam: November 4, 2018
- UPTET answer key: November 5, 2018
Official UPTET Notification: Click Here
Online Uttar Pradesh TET Application Form: Click Here