Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018:
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Syllabus is available here to download. Contenders who have applied for Probationary Assistant Manager exam may plan their studies as per latest topics added in Probationary Asst. Manager Paper. You may also get the exam pattern and previous year syllabus in the form of PDF from here. In order to score good marks in Probationary Asst. Manager Exam, you should start your preparation as per Apprentice syllabus. From this page you can get complete details regarding Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018-19 such as Exam Pattern and other details. We have given Probationary Asst. Manager Syllabus on this page for the convenience of candidates
|Bank Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit)|
|No. of Vacancies||330|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst Manager Test Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||Composite Time of 120 min|
- Online test has objective questions.
- Total marks in the exam are 150.
- There is a penalty of 0.25 or one-fourth of the marks for every wrong answer.
- Total exam period is 2 hours.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst Manager Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
Syllabus of Vijaya Bank – General Awareness
- History of Banking
- Computer Awareness
- Books & Their Authors
- Countries/ Currencies
- International Economy
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs of last six month
- Questions on Indian Economy
- Banking Terms
- RBI Functions
- Awards & Honors
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies
www.vijayabank.com Syllabus 2018 – Financial Management
- International Banking
- Forex Business
- Direct and indirect quotations
- Basics of forex derivatives
- Correspondent banking, NRI accounts
- Documentary letters of Credit
- Role of RBI and exchange control
- Risk Management
- Risk in Banks
- Risk Management
- Control and supervision of treasury management
- Risk Measurement
- Basis Point Value
- Risk Identification
- Treasury Management
- Treasury bills
- Mix / Pricing of Assets, Liabilities
- On-Balance Sheet Investment and Funding Strategies
- Balance Sheet Management
- RBI Guidelines – Gap Analysis
- Contingency Funding – Business Strategies
- EVA- profit planning
- Measures to improve profitability