VITEEE Online Registration 2018
VITEEE Online Registration 2018 has been released. Contenders who wish to get admission in B.Tech course in VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) University have to crack VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. Application forms for the VITEEE have been released. Examination will be held from 4th April to 15th April 2018. Interested appellants have to seek online application form on or before 28th February, 2018 through official website of the organization. Collect the detailed information regarding the examination first before seeking appeal. For that you may read the further session of the page till the end or click the below given link.
VITEEE Online Registration Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) University|
|Exam name||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE)|
|Course offered||B.Tech course|
|Minimum Education||Higher Secondary|
|Cease date for Applications||28th February, 2018|
|Exam date||4th April to 15th April 2018|
|Disciplines Under Group – A||Disciplines Under Group – B|
|Biomedical||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics)||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Civil||Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering|
|Mechanical with specialization in Energy Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering with Spec. in Information Security|
|Chemical Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering with Spec. in Internet of Things and Sensor|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics|
|Information Technology||Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Networks and Security|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||–|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering|
No negative marking for wrong answer will be done.
|PART-I||Physics||40||40||2 ½ hour|
|PART-III||Mathematics / Biology||40||40|
Contenders must complete Higher Secondary Examination from the recognized State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination.
Online payment of application fee is Rs. 1150/- paid through Net banking /Credit card/Debit card. Offline payment of application fee is Rs. 1200/- paid through Demand Draft.
How to Apply for VITEEE Online Registration
- To appeal for the VITEEE exam through the official website of the VIT University which is “http://www.vit.ac.in/”
- From home page of the website click on “VTEEE 2018 Application open” option and a new website open on the screen
- Then you have to select information brochure and read all the details carefully
- Now come back and then click apply now option from there
- Then click on the New Applicant option and register yourself by enter email id, name mobile number, date of birth and click register
- Then you have to fill the application form appears on the screen
- Thereafter you need to upload your image & signature in the prescribed size and format
- Then click submit option and your application fee submission is successful
- Pay application fee and must take print out of the form and fee receipt also for the future reference.
- Last date of submission of application form: 28th February, 2018
- VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) will be held on 4th April to 15th April 2018
- Result will be declared on 25th April, 2018
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details.
Have a Look on Below Table
|How to Prepare for Written Examination||How to Get Colour Voter ID Card|
|Top 10 Personality Development Tips||How To Get Your Dream Job|
|Interview Preparation Tips For Freshers||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|