WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card 2018:
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has recently issued the Admit Card for the Fire Operator Exam. Candidates who are going to appear for the Pride Exam can now download the WBPSC Fire Operator Hall Ticket 2018 from this page. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the hall tickets for Fire Operator Exam 2018, which is going to on 15-09-2018. The hall ticket will carry the information about the student and the examination.
WBPSC Fire Operator Hall Ticket 2018:
To download the WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card 2018, candidates must know their Registration Number and registered DOB. You can hit on the direct link which is available below to get the hall ticket. Also, candidates can follow some of the essential steps that are well described below by the talented team of sarkarinaukrikhabar.in to get the WBPSC Fire Operator Hall Ticket from the official web portal.
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||1452|
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Fire Services Examination 2018|
|WBPSC Fire Operator Hall Ticket Release Date||Available Now|
|Job Category||West Bengal State Government Jobs|
West Bengal Fire Operator Paper Pattern 2018
|SC. No||Exam Type||Concept Names|
|1||Objective Type (OMR Based Exam)||English Language|
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official site of West Bengal Public Service Commission i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Find the desired link to download the WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card on the home page.
- Click on the link “click here” option from new page appears on the screen
- Select “by registration id” or “by roll number” and Enter the detail and search your admit card
- Your admit card will display on the screen of the computer
- You need to give the print command to take print out of the admit card, if printer is connected click print option and take print out
WBPSC Fire Operator Exam Admit Card 2018:– Available Now
|Opening Date of Application||13th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Application||3rd July 2018|
|Exam Date||15th September 2018|