www.apgvbank.in Recruitment 2015:
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has released notification as www.apgvbank.in Recruitment 2015 for the job contenders seeking for a government job.
Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility they all can apply for 244 Various Posts. Application forms against APGV Bank Advertisement 2015 in online mode are required by the authority. Last Date to apply online is 23rd July 2015. Aspirants who are qualified at the Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014, they are eligible to apply.
Also check further remaining necessary information as eligibility, Application process, selection, Pay Scale etc as stipulated below by sscguru.in team:
APGV Bank Advertisement 2015
|Association Name||APGV Bank|
|Vacancies for||Officer Scale-III, II, I|
|No. of Opening||244|
|Hiring Process||RRBs CWE Score and Interview|
|Cease date for Applications||23rd July 2015|
Position and no of posts:
Officer Scale-III: 09 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 19 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 02 Posts
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 17 Posts
7. Officer Scale-I: 92 Posts
8. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 102 Posts
Educational Qualification for APGV bank jobs 2015:
Candidates must have passed in Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized board or institute.
Age Limit as on 01-06-2014:
- 21 years and below 40 years for Officer Scale-III,
- Above 21 years to below 32 years for Officer Scale-II,
- Above 18 years to below 28 years for Officer Scale-I,
- Between 18 years and 28 years for Office Asst (Multipurpose).
Selected candidates will be offered a good pay band.
Selection process comprises of RRBs-CWE III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
All the candidates must pay Rs. 150 as the application fee for all others. Rs. 40/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following marks…
|Sl no||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS|
|1.||Officer Scale-III||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||70 & above||80 & above|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||70 & above||80 & above|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|7.||Officer Scale -I||70 & above||80 & above|
|8.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
Process to apply:
- Visit www.apgvbank.in i.e. the official website.
- Go to Careers—> Follow the “Link for APGVB – Recruitment of Officers / Office Assistants (CWE_RRB_III)”.
- Press Apply online option.
- Fill all the entries in a proper way.
- Upload a passport size photograph, and your signature on it.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-07-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 06-08-2015.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 23-07-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 06-08-2015.
Last Date for Reprint: 21-08-2015
Note: You may check Official Link.