The scholarships provided by Indian government are fabulous but fortunately many organization aimed to provide benefits to eligible students in terms of scholarship, one of them LIC also providing LIC Scholarship to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families to provide them better opportunities to go for higher studies and give them chance to participate towards developing India. LIC Golden Jubliee Scholarship 2018 – 2019 online registration is about to start on www.licindia.in.
Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubilee Foundation has announced www.licindia.in Scholarship 2018. Advertisement notification has been issued for the aspirants who possessed 12th standard and want to complete their higher studies. Contenders whose family income is not 100000/- per annum and do not have the sufficient fund to finance the study may apply for the lic india scholarship 2018
Those students who wish to grab this opportunity to study further may apply for the scholarship. To seek application you have to go to the official website of the organization. Get more details such as how to apply for the scholarship, eligibility criteria, documents required and many more from below.
www.licindia.in Scholarship Advertisement 2018
|Association Name||Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubilee Foundation|
|Minimum Education||Check below|
|Cease date for Applications||Announced soon|
LIC India Scholarship 2018 – 2019 Rate
Aspirants will get up to Rs. 10000 per year as scholarship. Rs. 1000/- will be given per month up to 10 months.
LIC India Scholarship 2018 – 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Appliers need to possess 12th standard with at least 60% marks and wish to pursue further any diploma or ITI or graduation or post graduation in any private colleges in any discipline are eligible to apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship only.
The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private college/university. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at Graduation level.
How to Apply LIC Scholarship 2018 – 2019
- You need to visit the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubilee Foundation which is “www.licindia.in”
- Then search the official advertisement notice regarding scholarship from the home page
- Choose the appropriate link of the scholarship and read the information available on the site carefully up to the end
- To apply for the scholarship if you find you are eligible to fill the application for the scholarship
- Click the link ‘Apply Online For Golden Jubilee Scholarship’ and fill the application appear on the screen with correct and accurate information as demanded in the form
- Upload your image and signature after scan in the size as mentioned in the notice
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for future use.
Documents Required for LIC Scholarship 2018
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Previous Exam Mark Sheet
- Signature (Scan)
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation
‘Yogakshema’, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 21.
Last date of submission of application form for scholarship will be announced soon
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details.
Have a Look on Below Table
|How to Fill Online Application Form||Moneygram Online Money Transfer|
|SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk Career Path||Bikash Bhavan Scholarship|
|Jati Praman Patra (Caste Certificate)||SSC Exam Calendar|