www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in Recruitment 2015:
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has liberated a recruitment notification titled as www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in Recruitment 2015. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 125 Scientist/SR Openings.
Aspirants may also acquire details about www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in Recruitment 2016 from this page. Qualification required for this job is MBBS / MD/MS. So if you are qualified according to above giving qualification then you can apply.
If you are interested and eligible then you can attend the walk in interview. Contenders need to fill the application form in prescribed format and submit it before the interview.
Complete details regarding this Recruitment such as Qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and how to apply are well furnished below on this page.
|Association Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical sciences|
|Vacancies for||Senior Residents and Demonstrators|
|No. of Opening||125|
|Minimum Education||MBBS / MD/MS|
|Date of interview||03rd July 2015|
Position and no of posts:
- Senior Residents
|Position||No Of Posts|
|Accident& Emergency Medical & Surgical & Allied Medicine Obst. & Gynae||07|
|T.B.& Respiratory Medicine||01|
|Position||No Of Posts|
Educational Qualification for PGIMS jobs 2015:
Candidates must have MBBS / MD/MS Degree in relevant discipline and should be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act.
Salary structure for
|MD/ MS/ DNB Degree Holders||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Diploma/ MBBS Holders||Rs. 23,000/-|
Selection of the candidates is based on their performance in interview which is conducting by the organisation.
Process to apply for PGIMS vacancy 2015:
- Interested applicants who found themselves eligible for this job can attend the walk in interview, but before the interview you need to submit your application latter before the interview the procedure of submission of application form is given below.
- Visit Official website i.e. “www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in”.
- On home page, follow “Career”section.
- Press on that link and a page containing number of vacancies will be appeared on screen.
- Select suitable link of notice and Read it carefully and download application form.
- Take a print out of that form and enter all necessary details asked in it.
- Applicants are required to attach self-attested photocopies of requisite documents with his application, so as to ensure its eligibility without any doubt.
- Send this filled form to the postal address given below.
“O/O Assistant Registrar,
University Of Health Sciences,
Venue of interview:
“The office of the Vice-Chancellor,
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences,
Date of walk in interview: 03rd July 2015
Note: You may check Official Link.