www.teaboard.gov.in Recruitment 2015:
TEA Board of Kolkata has just unfolded a notification named as www.teaboard.gov.in Recruitment 2015.In this Advt. they have Kolkata Application Form for new openings.
Interested contenders can apply at official website. Organization wants hard working and best candidates for this work. So those appliers who wants to work in this sector can apply for it offline. It is a great opportunity for those persons who have passed in required qualification. So if you want to apply for it you can attend walk in interview on appropriate date and time which is given below.
Desirable aspirants can get entire details regarding TEA Board Recruitment like educational qualification, required experience, salary scale, applying process etc. from the beneath segment of this page which is well framed by team member of jobme.in.
TEA Board Advertisement 2015:
|Association Name||TEA Board, Kolkata|
|Vacancies for||Quality Control Manager, Farm Supervisor, Research Fellows|
|No. of Opening||Not Declared|
|Minimum Education||Graduation/ Post Graduation/ PH.D|
|Cease date for Applications||Check below|
Position and no of posts:
|Position||No. of Posts|
|Quality Control Manager||01|
Education Qualification for TEA Board jobs 2015:
|Quality Control Manager||Ph.D in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Microbiology or Food Technology with good academic record|
|Farm Supervisor||Bachelors degree in science with adequate skill in computers|
|Research Fellows||M. Sc. in Agriculture/ Life sciences with specialization in Entomology/ Plant Pathology/ Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/ microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology.|
|Post||Age Limit as on as on 01.01.2015|
|Quality Control Manager||45 years|
|Farm Supervisor||35 years|
|Research Fellows||30 years|
|Quality Control Manager||Rs. 45, 000/- (Consolidated)|
|Farm Supervisor||Rs. 25, 000/- (Consolidated)|
|Research Fellows||Rs. 16, 000/- (Consolidated)|
- Job finders, who will be shortlisted by the association, will be getting classifieds on the basis of their presentation in walk- in interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
Process to apply for TEA Board Opening 2015:
- Candidates need to appear in Walk- In- Interview on below mentioned date & address.
- Final selection of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview.
- Aspirants need to produce in person original documents or certificates at time of Interview.
- No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to aspirants for attending interview.
Venue of walk in:
“The Tea Board of India,
14, BTM Sarani,
Kolkata- 700 001”
- For Quality Control Manager and Research fellows interview: 26th September, 2015
- For Farm Supervisor interview: 27th September, 2015
- Time: 10:00 am
Note: You may check Official Link.